What you need to bring to Clinic:
- Water Bottle
- All personal softball gear
- Catchers must bring their own gear
- Pitchers attending Clinic at Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio MUST bring non-metal cleat shoes to be worn while pitching. These can be rubber-soled sneakers, plastic cleats, rubber cleats or turf shoes.
- Pitchers DO NOT provide their own catchers.
- Sunblock, visor, cap or sunglasses
- Snacks, lunch or money for the concession stand
Final schedule and Clinic details will be emailed to the participant approximately one week before the Clinic.
Clinic Day Weather Information
In the event of inclement weather, please visit our Web site, www.fastpitchshowdowns.com and it will provide important updates/information/instructions.
Parents at Clinic:
Parents are welcome to stay and watch the clinic from the stands.
- If the entire Clinic is cancelled due to rain or some other unforeseen event, we will issue you a refund by check, based on the following formula. $50.00 of your paid registration fee will be non-refundable, due to pre-Clinic incurred expenses. The non-refundable amount may increase at the sole discretion of Fastpitch Showdowns, depending upon incurred costs for that Clinic.
- If you withdraw from the Clinic for any reason prior to 14 days before the Clinic date, your registration fee will be refunded minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- If you withdraw from the Clinic for any reason less than 14 days before the Clinic date your registration fees will be totally nonrefundable. Registration may be transferable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to transfer your registration.
- Method of refund depends on when payment and refund request are made. Refunds will be issued no later than August 15th.